Take a road trip with friends or family along the Garden Route for a relaxing glamping tent experience!
This is the deal:
- A 2 Nights Stay for 4 in a Glamping Tent
- 4 Adults or 2 Adults and 2 Kids
The 5-hectare Firefly Falls Forest Accommodation is situated in The Crags, approximately 20 kilometers (16 miles) east of Plettenberg Bay, amid native forest and open grazing pastures.
The gateway between the Western Cape and Eastern Cape Provinces of the nation, Firefly Falls is ideally located in the heart of all adventure activities and can offer all forms of lodging for all different types of travelers.
Firefly Falls is only 10 minutes from the pristine Natures Valley beach in Tsitsikamma National Park, widely referred to as the “Jewel of The Garden Route,” and only 15 minutes from the World’s Highest Commercial Bungee at Bloukrans Bridge.
About your stay:
The Glamping Tents are made up of two safari-style tents erected on our raised decks. Perfect for a family of 4 or two couples. Included is a power supply, a bedside table and lamp, all bedding, and a towel per person. One tent is a queen bed while the other are single beds
Explore the Garden Route and The Crag’s area with some fun activities!
There are several activities you can enjoy during your stay at firefly falls. These activities can be enjoyed by young and old alike and there is something for everyone!
Here’s what you can do:
- Take a hike: Some of South Africa’s most immaculate hiking routes circle Firefly Falls. Firefly Falls have their own specialist guide who can take you on a variety of local routes, from easy to difficult. Additionally, they offer hikes up Mt. Formosa, the area’s highest peak (1675 meters above sea level), if you’re one of those truly enthusiastic hikers.
- Watersports: For those who can’t get enough of the sea, the winter swells deliver some of the best surfing locations in the Garden Route area, as well as some enjoyable waves all year round. Along with these activities, you may go kayaking, fishing, stand-up paddle boarding, kitesurfing, scuba diving, seal snorkeling, and more. The drive time to your preferred aquatic activity is no more than 30 minutes.
- Adrenaline Junkies: There are some utterly bizarre spots to visit where the mountains drop into the ocean. Sea kayaking, paragliding, zip lining, kloofing, canyoning, and more are available. These activities in The Crags will undoubtedly satisfy your need for adrenaline!
- Wine, Gin and Beer tasting: This region is home to some storied locations that provide craft gin, wine, and beer tastings.
- Monkeyland: Enjoy guided tours of a sanctuary where gibbons, lemurs, and capuchin monkeys roam freely.
- Birds of Eden: Self-guided tours are available at this 200+ bird species, free-flight sanctuary within a 5-acre mesh dome.