Appreciate the beauty of Knysna with a 1-night stay for 2 people at Phoenix Lodge!
This is the deal:
- A 1-night stay for 2 people in a King/ Twin luxury room
- Excludes: Breakfast
- Pay an additional R200 and bring an extra guest
Take a trip down the Garden Route and discover the beauty of Knysna with a stay at Phoenix Lodge and Waterside Accommodation! This family-friendly accommodation site is the perfect place to escape the hustle and bustle of the city and simply relax and unwind.
Phoenix Lodge and Waterside Accommodation offer restaurant and bar facilities, free private parking, and a lounge/dining room area with stunning views over the lagoon. For those looking for a hiking holiday, the guesthouse is close to the Knysna Forest. Additionally, the lodge has family rooms and provides a braai area for its visitors; as well as room service and free WiFi.
The Phoenix Lodge has balconies in each of the rooms. Some of the rooms at Phoenix Lodge and Waterside Accommodation have patios with views of the lake and are furnished with desks and private bathrooms. The lodging has TVs and hair dryers in each of the rooms.
Each morning, Phoenix Lodge and Waterside Accommodation offer an à la carte breakfast.
There is a terrace at the lodge. Visitors to Phoenix Lodge and Waterside Accommodation will have access to activities including cycling, hiking, and snorkeling in and near Knysna.
While you’re in town, here are a few things you won’t want to miss:
- Visit the Featherbed Nature Reserve. Located on the Western Head, the Featherbed Nature Reserve is accessed by ferry. Enjoy a walk in the pristine reserve before enjoying an excellent lunch at the restaurant on site.
- Set sail on the Lagoon. There are many charter boats available to take you on a spectacular trip across the famous lagoon.
- Visit the beach. Knysna is located on a stretch of beautiful South African coastline, and boasts many beautiful beaches. Why not drive out to Buffelsbaai, known for its clean water and stretch of soft white sand.
- Enjoy a world class meal at one of Knysna’s excellent restaurants. Knysna and surrounds is home to many amazing wine farms as well as great markets, and excellent restaurants. Simply drive through the town and you’ll see a wealth of options to dine in!
The lodge is located 3.8 kilometres from Pledge Nature Reserve and 9 km from Knysna Heads. Phoenix Lodge and Waterside Accommodation is 35 kilometers from Plettenberg Bay Airport, which is the closest airport.