THIS IS THE DEAL FROM MOUNT SHEBA
- 2-night stay for 2 people
- Breakfast included
- All rooms are en-suite and equipped with:
- 1x fireplace
- Selected DSTV channels
- Free wifi
IMPORTANT INFO YOU NEED TO KNOW
- This deal is valid for use until 30 April 2024.
- Valid for 2 people.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Send your voucher to the merchant to secure your booking.
- Cancellation policy: 2 weeks
- Child Policy: Children are welcome at an additional surcharge to be confirmed with the merchant.
NEXT STEPS FOR YOU
- On completion of your purchase please contact the service provider using the Booking Information details included on this page.
- Present your code to the service provider at time of booking.
- Daddy’s Deals refunds may be processed within 30 days of purchase date. Requests to be emailed to email@example.com. T&Cs apply
- You are entitled to cancel your booking with this service provider up to 2 weeks prior to your scheduled arrival. Thereafter no refund will be issued. No shows forfeit the offer.
- Need help? Chat to us on Whatsapp now
ABOUT THIS OFFER
Approximately 23 km from the small but colourful museum town of Pilgrim’s Rest in Mpumalanga lies the magical enclave, Mount Sheba. Nestled deeply within the luscious greenery of the Mpumalanga Forest, Mount Sheba is the perfect destination for a getaway from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. An unforgettable experience awaits you.
THINGS TO DO NEAR MOUNT SHEBA
- Immerse yourself in Mount Sheba’s natural beauty with your choice of 11 different hiking trails where waterfalls cascade, or open grasslands adorned with budding flora await your arrival.
- Visit God’s Window in Graskop. Situated on the Drakensberg, God’s Window invites viewers to gaze upon the vast expanse of canyons, cliffs, waterfalls and indigenous forestry.
- Engage in some geological history with a trip to the Bourke’s Luck Potholes along the Panorama route where you can stand at the foot of millions of year’s worth of weathering – leaving the sandstone smooth and nothing short of breathtaking to view.
- For adventure lovers, try The Big Swing. One of the highest cable gorge swings in the world, The Big Swing in Graskop will have you freefall for around 70 km before you’re propelled into a high-speed arch by safety cables. The experience is like no other.
Discover more experiences on Daddy’s Deals