THIS IS THE DEAL FROM MUTSAMI PRIVATE BUSH LODGE
- A 2-night stay
- Purchase an additional voucher and extend your stay
IMPORTANT INFO YOU NEED TO KNOW
- This deal is valid for use until 31 March 2024
- Valid for 2 individuals
- No kids under 5 years old allowed
- Available for reservations Monday to Sunday
- Please note that this is NOT a self-catering facility and this deal does not include meals.
- Dinner and breakfast are available upon request. Please enquire directly with Mutsami Private Bush Lodge.
- A breakage/damage deposit of R2000 is required and must be paid within 7 days of arrival. The deposit is paid back within 3 days of departure once everything is checked
- Bank charges are to be deducted from the breakage deposit
- Game drives are available at an additional cost of R450 per person. Please enquire directly with Mutsami Private Bush Lodge.
NEXT STEPS FOR YOU
- On completion of your purchase please contact the service provider using the Booking Information details included on this page.
- Present your code to the service provider at time of booking.
- Daddy’s Deals refunds may be processed within 30 days of purchase date. Requests to be emailed to email@example.com. T&Cs apply
- You are entitled to cancel your booking with this service provider up to 2 weeks prior to your confirmed date. Thereafter no refund will be issued. No shows forfeit the offer.
- Need help? Chat to us on Whatsapp now
ABOUT MUTSAMI PRIVATE BUSH LODGE
Situated within the Greater Kruger National Park and in the heart of the African bush, Mutsami Private Bush Lodge offers their guests a once-in-a-lifetime escape from the hustle and bustle of city life. Nestled amongst the most scenic views of nature, the private bush lodge is a secluded retreat that makes the optimal safe haven for anyone wishing to escape a busy life or anyone who considers themselves a nature enthusiast. Due to its gorgeous location, the private bush lodge offers an immersive experience situated amongst not only a diverse wildlife, but also the famous Big 5. Needless to say, whether you dream of lounging by the lodge’s pool with a cocktail in hand, taking in the view of the Olifants River, or embarking on an exciting game drive – Mutsami Private Bush Lodge has something for everyone.
“Can’t say enough about this cozy, charming lodge. Tracey and Tyler were such gracious hosts, tailoring to our very needs, right down to the delicious chocolates on our pillows to end the day. The food was delicious, and the variety was fantastic. Loved the watering hole in the back where you have a chance to see all the wild animals. We got to see a female lion the morning we left, which was icing on the cake. The rooms were so nice, with very comfortable beds and pillows. Everything was so clean and tidy. The decor was exactly what I wanted to see, which included amazing African art. Tracey and Tyler made this place a home away from home. I would highly recommend this place. You will not be disappointed!”
Discover more accommodation deals on Daddy’s Deals.