Accommodation in Mpumalanga, a slice of South African paradise
This is the deal
- A 2 night self-catering stay for 2 people
Use Bingelela Beds as a base from which to explore Mpumalanga’s Panorama Route. It’s within easy driving distance of all the top tourist attractions.
More about Bingelela Beds
Bingelela Beds is a seven bedroom, three-star establishment situated in what is affectionately referred to as ‘Paradise Country’, called so as the region harbours unmatched beauty, extraordinary natural phenomena and a rich diversity of life. Now you don’t have to worry about breaking the bank for accommodation in Mpumalanga!
Fill your itinerary with these must-do/visit activities and places:
- The Kruger National Park – the oldest and largest reserve in South Africa (55 km away)
- God’s Window boasts incredible views of the Lowveld (you won’t regret stopping over on your scenic drive along the Panorama Route)
- Bourke’s Luck Potholes – massive, unique rock formations caused by centuries of soil erosion (worth the drive getting there!)
- Blyde River Canyon – the second largest and greenest canyon in Africa, located in the Blyde River Canyon Reserve (100 km away)
- Pilgrim’s Rest – a historic town where gold was first discovered in South Africa
- Sudwala Caves – the oldest caves in the world, formed over 240 million years ago (34 km away)
- Sabie Waterfalls (50 km away)
- Matumi Golf Course