Use the newly renovated Bingelela Beds as a base from which to explore beautiful Mpumalanga, a slice of South African paradise.
This is the deal
- A 2 night stay for 2 people
Fill your itinerary with these must-do/visit activities and places:
- The Kruger National Park – the oldest and largest reserve in South Africa (55 km away)
- Bourke’s Luck Potholes – massive, unique rock formations caused by centuries of soil erosion. Worth the drive getting there.
- Blyde River Canyon – the second largest and greenest canyon in Africa, located in the Blyde River Canyon Reserve (100 km away)
- Pilgrim’s Rest – a historic town where gold was first discovered in South Africa.
- Sudwala Caves – the oldest caves in the world, formed over 240 million years ago (34 km away)
- Sabie Waterfalls (50 km away)
- Matumi Golf Course