Get ready for this white river rafting adventure in Hartbeespoort!
This is the deal:
- White river rafting experience for 2 people
- Guided 20-Minute game drive through the Lion Park
- 2 ½ hours on the Crocodile river covering 7kms, with some fun and challenging rapids & weirs
- At least 4 people needed to run a trip
- All equipment hired ( Helmets, paddles, life jackets, and boats)
- Liquid refreshments and snacks on the river
- Transport to and from the river
- Access fees
- River guide fees
What to bring:
- River shoes or takkies (not slops)
- Baggies / costume
- Long sleeve rash vest (if you have one) for the sun
- Towel and sunscreen
- Sense of humour
Challenge yourself this summer with this white river rafting experience in Hartbeespoort, courtesy of Liquid Adventures!
White river rafting is a sport and activity which uses a crew to work in unison to navigate a river or artificial whitewater course. This is a great activity that can be enjoyed by young and old alike!
About Liquid Adventures:
Situated in the Lion & Safari Park at Hartbeespoort Dam, on the Pelindaba Road, this is located on the Crocodile River just outside Johannesburg (just 45 minutes from Jhb) (R512). The Crocodile River primarily contains grade 1 and grade 2 rapids, but it also has a few Grade 3 rapids when there has been enough rain.
Liquid Adventures offers river rafting trips that are suitable for individuals, and groups (like birthday parties or Bachelor parties) as well as team building. Rafting will be done in an inflatable 2-man canoe, so you will be in control of your own boat. Be prepared for a bit of work-out as you will be paddling your own boat. This adventure is fine for complete novices who have NEVER even paddled before.