Practice your shooting skills with outdoor clay pigeon shooting!
This is the deal:
- Clay pigeon shooting experience for one person
- 10 Shots
- Including guides and equipment
What is Clay Pigeon Shooting?
outdoor clay pigeon shooting is a sport that requires good aim and perfect timing. If you have a hunter’s eye or are practicing to refine your shooting skills this is a great activity for you! You and your friends will be outdoors in the vast farmlands. Shooters are presented with a variety of targets that represent the pattern in which birds fly. The activity is a representation of shooting a bird as if it’s flying in the air. The clay pigeon is catapulted in the air, on-demand, and then you aim and fire! Put your shooting skills to the test!
About Earth Adventures:
Earth Adventures is a young, dynamic, and family-driven adventure company. Three brothers with a passion for an adventure set out to create a truly unique African experience for fellow nature-lovers and thrill-seekers.
The result? A highly dedicated adventure company tailored to provide accessible and affordable outdoor activities in the heart of Parys. With over seven years of experience in the industry, they pride themselves on delivering the best experiences possible.
Their home is on the banks of the mighty Vaal River, within the scenic surroundings of the Vredefort Dome. The nearby picturesque town of Parys offers travellers a wide variety of arts and crafts and sidewalk restaurants after tackling the great outdoors. This is the perfect time to try out clay pigeon shooting.
- From Johannesburg or Pretoria, take the N1 or R59 straight to Parys.
- First stop, turn right into Water Street.
- Follow the road to the robot.
- At the robot, turn right into Van Coller Street.
- Over the bridge, first road Kopjeskraal, turn left.
- About 6km down the road, there’s a sign on the left, EARTH ADVENTURES.
- Turn right.
See more deals on our page.