Appreciate the beauty of Middelburg for one night with this romantic couple’s connect package, courtesy of Alveston Manor!
This is the deal:
- A 1-night stay for two adults connect package
- Includes breakfast in bed
- A romantic turndown
- A welcome drink
- A 30-minute cleansing ritual
- A 60-minute full-body Swedish Massage
- A 30-minute Hydro session
About Alveston Manor:
Alveston Manor is the perfect destination for lovebirds wanting to celebrate special occasions and anniversaries. Enjoy an array of spa spoils, a romantic turndown with rose petals and chocolates, and a room service breakfast without worrying about your responsibilities back home.
While proud of its four-star status, this timelessly elegant boutique hotel is even better known for making its guests feel at home with the friendly, personal ambience and the hands-on approach of the owners themselves. Guests will be privy to comfort, luxury and convenience – what more could you ask for?
Stay in a room furnished with antiques and period furniture, and equipped with the following amenities:
- Quality linen
- Relax at the spa as trained professionals take care of your needs
Spa treatment terms and conditions:
- Late arrivals for spa appointments will lead to reduced treatment time.
- No-shows will forfeit full payment.
- Do not shave, wax or sunbed 24 hours prior to your visit. Treatment times include the time to dress and undress.
- Confirmed bookings are non-changeable or redeemable for cash, or exchangeable for another date.
- Late arrival of more than 15 minutes constitutes a cancelled booking.
- Later arrival of fewer than 15 minutes loses some of the duration.
- No treatments will be exchanged for other treatments without a charge.
- No drinks or meals will be exchanged for alternatives without a charge.
- Non-arrival will constitute a cancelled booking, and no refund will be given.
- Extra treatments (e.g. waxing, tinting) can be arranged at an additional cost payable on departure.
Explore your surroundings – Middelburg attractions:
- Take some time out of whispering sweet nothings to your partner and explore Middelburg.
- Learn some history at Fort Merensky. The remains of the fort might not be that exciting to look at today, but back in the day, it was a refuge for black Christian converts who had abandoned their ancestral beliefs and were consequently forced out of their communities. With nowhere to go, they turned to Fort Merensky.
- Next door is the Botshabelo Cultural Village. In a series of beehive huts, you’ll learn about the local culture.
- Spend a day at Loskop Dam viewing game. There are almost 70 species of mammals in the Loskop Dam reserve, including three of the Big 5 (white rhino, buffalo and leopard), various buck, hippo, giraffe, warthog and other wildlife.