If you are looking for some tranquility with magnificent views, then a stay at Little Africa Safari Lodge is perfect!
This is the deal:
- A 2-night stay for two people
- Including breakfast daily
- Including dinner daily
- Including one game drive per day (additional game drives can be bought at the lodge at R450 per game drive)
- Please note that an additional conservation levy fee of R255 per person per night is to be paid directly to the merchant
Little Africa Safari Lodge is located in the Blue Canyon Private Game Reserve, a few minutes from the Kruger National Park. Even though you’re in Big Five country, the lodge boasts its own incredible wildlife that roams freely on the property, making game drives, as well as bush, walks popular activities on the estate.
Little Africa Safari Lodge offers five en-suite luxury safari canvas tents with private patios and views over the Moditlo river. Beds can be configured to either two single beds or a king-sized bed, depending on your preference.
Each tent is equipped with an air-conditioner, hairdryer, a full range of amenities, and an indoor shower that is wheelchair accessible.
About the lodge:
Little Africa Safari Lodge offers exclusive amenities and experiences in the isolation of the African bushveld. There’s an open lounge with comfortable seating, an infinity pool with sun loungers on the deck, and two bomas for which to sit around and enjoy a bushveld fire on warm summer evenings.
- Wheelchair access
- Outdoor infinity pool with deck and loungers
- Curio shop
- WiFi access
- Bar lounge
- Reception with lounge
- Two open-air bomas
Why you’ll love Little Africa Safari Lodge:
- Daily game drives with the opportunity of seeing some of the Big Five.
- Delicious breakfasts, lunches, and dinners.
- Luxury tented rooms offer complete privacy in the bush.
- You’ll get to sip on delicious cocktails while sunbathing next to the infinity pool.
- Little Africa Safari Lodge offers a range of activities like game drives, photographic safaris, boat trips to the Blyde dam, and bird watching.
Traveling from outside of Limpopo? Book a flight with Travelstart today for the best deals on flights!