Visit Africa’s richest square mile
This is the deal
- A 1-night self-catering stay for 2 people
- Purchase up to 7 vouchers to extend your stay
There’s many reasons to visit Sandton, from business to leisure. It appeals to the shopper, the foodie, the city tourist as well as the business traveller. If you’re going to stay in one of the most sterling cities in South Africa, make sure you do it in style at one of the best self-catering apartments in Sandton.
Sandown Castle Estate offers self-catering rooms conveniently located near Sandton CBD. The air-conditioned en-suite room sleep two on a double bed. The room includes unlimited Wi-Fi, a flat screen TV (OVHD only) and a small kitchenette. The room is also equipped with a heating panel.
Great to know: the Gautrain is only 15 minutes away. Excellent for commuting between Pretoria and Johannesburg!
Here are some places you’ll want to visit:
- Nelson Mandela Square
- Sandton City Shopping Centre
- The Diamond Walk (for the glitziest shopping experience, known for international labels and designer boutiques)
- Village Walk African Cultural Market
- The Bull Run (known for its fine cuts of meat and meat-centric dishes)
- The Baron (best place to relax and enjoy informal dining. They also serve vegetarian dishes and their decor is simply magnificent!)
- The Big Mouth (for really great sushi and seafood!)
Images sourced from:
- The Bull Run – Facebook
- Nelson Mandela Square – Happy Campers South Africa
- Gautrain – Railway Technology