THIS IS THE DEAL FROM EARTH ADVENTURES
- 2-3 hour river rafting experience for 1 person.
- Includes guides and equipment.
IMPORTANT INFO YOU NEED TO KNOW
- This deal is valid for use until 31 May 2024.
- Valid for 1 person.
- Bring your own non-alcoholic beverages and snacks.
- Please note that no drinking water is supplied.
- Kids policy: Please see their website for age restrictions
- Purchase limit: 10 vouchers per customer
- Please note the following with regards to Earth Adventures’ cancellation policy:
- Earth Adventures will cancel activities due to bad weather, rain is not bad weather
- 7 day cancellation policy applies and you will be held liable for the full invoice
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your booking
- Available for booking: Saturday and Sunday (8h45)
- Don’t be late as Earth Adventures will not wait for you
- No show and late arrival will forfeit all payments – no refund
NEXT STEPS FOR YOU
- On completion of your purchase please contact the service provider using the Booking Information details included on this page.
- Present your code to the service provider at time of booking.
- Daddy’s Deals refunds may be processed within 30 days of purchase date. Requests to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. T&Cs apply
- You are entitled to cancel your booking with this service provider up to 1 week prior to your confirmed date. Thereafter no refund will be issued. No shows forfeit the offer.
- Need help? Chat to us on Whatsapp now
ABOUT THIS OFFER
Do you have a passion for adventurous experiences? Try your hand at river rafting with this deal from Earth Adventures in Parys.
As a family-owned company, Earth Adventures prides itself on providing top-quality services to its customers by ensuring that their needs are always met. With over 7 years of experience in the adventure industry, you are certainly in safe hands.
River rafting is a fantastic activity for those who enjoy a thrilling experience whilst being immersed in nature.
RIVER RAFTING TIPS
- Wear appropriate attire. There is a high chance that you won’t stay dry. Pack a swimming costume or even better – waterproof clothing/ anti-chafing clothing and additional clothes to change into.
- Don’t take any valuables with you if you aren’t comfortable with them getting wet.
- Keep your life jacket and helmet on at all times and ensure that it is fastened securely.
- Ensure you eat prior to your booking. River rafting can be a tiring activity that you need your energy for.
- Wear sun protection. You are more likely to burn when in the water so ensure that you face, neck and arms are sufficiently protected.
- Please do not go river rafting if you are unable to swim. A flotation device such as a life jacket will assist you if your boat capsizes but it is important that you are able to swim to safety.
Discover more adventurous deals on Daddy’s Deals.