Searching for B&B accommodation near Muldersdrift?
This is the deal
- A 1 night stay for 2 people including breakfast
- Welcome drinks on arrival
- Complimentary bottle of wine ONLY when dining in the restaurant
- Romantic turndown
With easy access to Johannesburg and Lanseria International Airport, Valverde Eco Hotel is perfect for both business and leisure stays. If you are attending meetings or conferences in Johannesburg, bring your partner along for support whilst enjoying a little getaway. Here is an idea: the two of you can enjoy shopping, sightseeing and activities once work is done!
About your stay
You and your partner will be accommodated in spacious country-style en-suite rooms featuring bathrooms with a shower, and a double bed or a set of twin beds. And get this, free Wi-Fi spots are available in the rooms!
Spend your time at Valverde Eco Hotel eating well at the in-house restaurant. The restaurant offers delicious gourmet dishes and a comprehensive a la carte menu. Otherwise, ease away stress with luxurious pampering at Aloe Verde Spa. Various spa packages and specials are available – be sure to book your spot ahead of time.
Why stay in Muldersdrift?
- Muldersdrift forms part of the Crocodile Ramble, a popular scenic tourist route that offers visitors attractions like craft markets, game farms and adventure activities.
- Muldersdrift is the gateway to the West Rand and forms part of the Cradle of Humankind Heritage Site.
- Areas of interest nearby include Sterkfontein, Honeydew, Magaliesburg and the Hartbeespoort Dam.
- Attractions and activities include Zebula Golf Estate and Spa, Rhino and Lion Nature Reserve, Cradle of Humankind, Wild Cave Adventures, Bill Harrops Original Balloon Safaris, Gilroy Brewpub, Vredefort Meteorite Trail, and Brookwood Estate Trout Farm.
If you have dreamt of a romantic getaway to Muldersdrift in country style, it cannot get better than the B&B accommodation offered by Valverde Eco Hotel!