Enjoy all that Cape Town has to offer with a stay at New Kings Hotel!
This is the deal:
- A 1-night stay for 2 people at the New Kings Hotel
Any Capetonian will know that if you’re looking for a trendy, exciting part of town, Sea Point is the place to be. With Lion’s Head behind you and the ocean in front, there are a few more naturally beautiful locations.
Within this fast-paced little neighbourhood, you can find the New Kings Hotel. Situated on Regent Street in the heart of the action, this beautiful boutique hotel offers you comfort, a little luxury, and above all, an excellent location.
You can look forward to:
- Sea or city views (subject to availability)
- Air conditioning
- Uncapped wifi
- Secure undercover parking
- Stroll along the promenade. A walk along the prom is a quintessential Cape Town experience. We recommend an early morning walk or to visit in the evening to watch the sun set over the sea. If you’re active, feel free to run, but for the rest, why not grab a coffee to sip while you stroll?
- Hike Lions Head. If a leisurely stroll isn’t quite ticking your fitness boxes, why not take a trip up Lions Head? The hike is not overly strenuous, although there are a few sections that require focus. You’ll be greeted at the top with panoramic views over table mountain, City Bowl, Atlantic Seaboard and on a clear day, Robben Island and the Durbanville Hills in the distance.
- Get your tan on or dip in the ocean at one of Cape Town’s spectacular beaches. Saunders Beach is just 150 meters away with the white sand of Clifton or Camps bay a little further along the coast.
- Go for dinner at Mojo Market. Just 500 meters from the hotel, you’ll find the Mojo Market, a laid back spot where you can enjoy live music on certain evenings, as well as a selection of excellent food options. Take your pick from ice cream to oysters, pizza to noodles. This is a great find if you and your partner can never agree on a restaurant!
- Shop to your heart’s content at the V&A Waterfront. The V&A is a bustling hub, just 3km from the hotel. Whether you’re looking for high class boutiques or local South African curios, you’ll find everything you need. This is easily a full day activity if you’re a shopper, so plan accordingly!