A short city escape that is perfect for you and another!
This is the deal:
- A 2 night stay for two people
- Including breakfast
Built-in the late 1800s, Antrim was originally an old English Victorian family residence but has since been transformed into a modern, beautifully decorated guest house. Albeit modern, the guest house still retains its old-world charm with the high ceilings and well-kept stucco.
This guest house is not your typical run-of-the-mill – the outside walls are lined with tall bamboo, which gives you the best feeling of seclusion and privacy that you can’t really find in the city. There is a personal, home-away-from-home feeling which resonates with everyone who enters Antrim’s doors.
Features and Amenities
- Free Wifi
- Mini Fridge
- Lounge Area
- Pool Towels
- En-suite Bathroom
- Daily Housekeeping
- Toiletries & Hairdryer
- Saltwater Splash Pool
What to do during your stay:
- Take a walk at the Promenade – this is the perfect place to watch the sunset and it is the spot for an Instagram selfie.
- Pack a picnic and take in the sunset at Signal Hill.
- Shop til you drop at the world-renowned V&A Waterfront.
- While at the Waterfront, hop on the Big Wheel and experience Cape Town from above.
- Pay a visit to Green Point Urban Park – the park includes a fitness area suitable for cycling, outdoor training and gyming.
- Enjoy a laugh or two at the Cape Town Comedy Club (located just outside of the V&A Waterfront).
- Marvel at various sea creatures at the Two Oceans Aquarium.