Self-catering accommodation with calming sea views
This is the deal:
- Self-catering apartment for 6 people
- 1 Night Stay
- 2 nights stay on weekends
- Three bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- A balcony with sea view
Protea 6 @Costa is offering you a chance to have a 1 night stay in a self-catering apartment with immaculate, 360-degree views of the sea! Stay at Margate Beach to gain a sense of calm from the stunning sea views and serene surroundings. Invite your family and friends to enjoy the calmness with you on the wide-spaced balcony overlooking the ocean. Have peaceful sleep in a spacious bedroom with the sounds of the sea. Enjoy the sunny South Coast for your 1 night stay at Margate Beach.
Protea @ Costa has incredibly spacious rooms, which comfortably accommodate up to six people. Everything is set up for your comfort, including a TV with full DStv.
Undeniably, the best feature of the unit is the ocean view.
The unit has foldaway doors that open up onto the private balcony, from where you can enjoy the views. There are also braai facilities, so get your fire started and cook some meat while watching the sun go down.
For the beach babes and sun gods:
The beaches are perfect for sun tanning and lying down to relax. Surf with the gnarly waves. Take your kids to build sand castles and forts, or challenge others to friendly games of volleyball. There are many flagship beaches from which to choose, with nearby Margate Beach being the most popular.
Unforgettable Activities in Margate:
- See Crocodiles at Crocworld
- Get inspired at the local art museum
- Visit Butterfly Valley
- Go for a breathtaking run on the Clearwater MTB Trails
- Explore the beautiful beaches
- Be fascinated by the snakes at Pure Venom
- Creatures of the sea await you at Aqua Planet
- Golf with your friends at the Southbroom golf course
- Treat yourself at the Camelot Spa
- Learn to surf at the Southbroom Surf School
- Book Hair raising cruises with Shelly on Sea Charters
- Take your friends golf carting at Kart Freaks
- Have amazing meals at the Skybar and Grill restaurant
- Fill your belly at Keg & Galleon Restaurant. (Opt for a meal from their Pub Classics and Grills menu – their chicken and prawn curry comes highly recommended for spice lovers.)
- Visit Skyline Nature Reserve (Here you’ll find a 40-year arboretum, home to over 300 indigenous tree species, prolific birdlife, blue and grey duiker, bushbuck, and other small mammals)
- Enjoy the Hike the trails for some peace and quiet
- Glide through nature by Ziplining in Oribi Gorge with 14 platforms
- Experience Great cycle tracks
- See more sealife at Wild Coast Water Park
- Eat at The Waffle House, for the best waffles in the region
For more information visit their website.
Visit our website for more accommodation deals.