This deluxe facial treatment will live your skin feel amazing!
This is the deal:
- A Biordeman basic facial
- An AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acid) Biodermal Chemical Peel with a mask
- LED Light therapy
- A bonus voucher of R50 towards any treatment valued at R250 or more
Taking care of your skin is an absolute must, regardless of your age! With this amazing facial treatment from Sharaella Beauty and Spa, you can rejuvenate your skin’s texture and brighten it! This treatment includes a basic facial that will deep cleanse your pores and exfoliate the dead skin away!
What is an AHA chemical peel?
Glycolic acid is a colorless, odorless sugarcane alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA). It’s a chemical exfoliator that breaks down the ties between dead skin cells, allowing them to be easily wiped away, leaving smoother, fresher skin behind. This AHA chemical peel includes a large molecule, of alpha hydroxy acid derived from milk indicated for the treatment of the signs of aging and pigmentation
What are the benefits of the Biodermal AHA peel with lactic acid?
- Helps with exfoliation
- Visibly brighter skin
- Help treat and prevent acne
- Promotes blood flow to skin
- Promote collagen production
- Reduces the appearance of surface lines and wrinkles
- Improves and smoothens the texture of the skin by removing it’s damaged upper most layers
- The process promotes the growth of a new layer of undamaged skin
- Lactic acid also has the capability of enhancing skin cell hydration
- Safe for use on dark phototypes
LED Light skin therapy benefits:
What are the benefits of LED light therapy?
- Increases the amount of collagen on the skin.
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and other stigmata of aging.
- Other uses of LED light therapy includes improving acne, dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, scarring and sun damage.
What’s better than spending time at the spa, and having your skin taken care of? Book now at Sharaella Beauty Studio & Spa for two hours of pure happiness, relaxation, and bliss.